Who We Are
OWLUA is a not–for–profit membership organization, providing trained umpires for girls’ and women’s lacrosse in the State of Oregon. We operate as a division of US Lacrosse and the Women’s Division Officials Council (WDOC). All of our umpires are members of US Lacrosse and are trained and rated in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the WDOC.
To promote and facilitate a safe environment for women’s lacrosse by training and rating new officials, developing and retaining higher-rated officials, and contributing to the overall values of sportsmanship and teamwork in the State of Oregon.
Leagues We Serve
OWLUA umpires serve the following leagues:
- Ileana Aquino-Otero - Local Board Chair (2017-2019)
- Jon Yeargers - Treasurer (2016-2018)
- Keri Enger - Secretary (2017-2019)
- Juliet Baker - Education Chair (2016-2018)
- Cameron Molyneux - Ratings Chair (2017-2019)
- Richard Calderwood - At-Large (2016-2018)
- Kelly Stevens - Youth Liaison (2017-2019)
- Ethics: TBD
- Mentoring: TBD